An estate home makes a statement of luxury, comfort, and convenience. Costa Homebuilders uses only the finest materials and building technology to construct truly special homes with amazing features in every room. From master suites, to geothermal heating systems, to indoor courts, we have built the best features of estate homes in the Pittsburgh area.
Estate home kitchens are especially designed for gourmet cooks and those who love to entertain. Our kitchens are:
- Spacious. These kitchens (and the dining rooms they often connect to) are designed with extra space. They have plenty of room around the island for a family to eat or for a large group to gather during the holidays. They often include butler’s pantries, oversized islands, custom cabinets for appliances, and customized storage space. Our goal is to design a kitchen and dining room that will fit the whole party!
- Made from upgraded materials. Granite countertops, custom-designed cabinetry, and numerous finish color options combine to make these kitchens the heart of the home.
Master Bedroom Suite
The luxurious master bedrooms found in these homes are one-of-a-kind, with features that make homeowners feel as if they’re enjoying a relaxing vacation. Some highlights in master suites that we have built are:
- Dressing rooms. Our customers are always looking for more closet and storage space. Instead of a regular walk-in closet, we create a whole room that is specially designed for clothes, shoes, suits, bags, and purses. You may want to include three-sided mirrors and allow space for plush chairs and couches.
- Fireplaces. The warmth and romance of a fire is one of the most requested items for custom bedrooms. Along with wood floors, built-in cabinetry and French doors overlooking an expanse of green lawn, it makes the perfect space for a little downtime.
- Master bathrooms. A beautiful master bedroom should be paired with an amazing master bath. We can add customized cabinetry for storage, jet tubs, Mediterranean tile showers with rain head and body sprays, two or more sinks, large mirrors, customized lighting features—even sauna rooms.
- Sitting Room. A sitting room or private library is a relaxing retreat. Add a centerpiece fireplace, wall-to-wall windows, and comfortable couches and chairs to personalize this space. It’ll be the favorite room in the house.
Outdoor Living Areas
Many of our customers love to build their indoor space so that it spills into the outdoors. We suggest:
- Outdoor kitchens. Under a roof or under the stars, an outdoor space with features like an outdoor kitchen, an outdoor fireplace, or stone fire pit invites family and friends to relax during sunny spring days, lazy summer months and crisp fall nights.
- Pools. Inground pools and decks with surrounding hardscape features compliment the exterior of these spectacular homes.
Enjoy Your Hobbies Right in Your Home
Costa can also bring your outside interests to your home, whether it’s basketball, movies, or swimming.
- Indoor swimming pools
- Indoor courts
- Theater rooms
- Private libraries
- Athletic facilities
- Mother-in-law suites
- Smart Home technologies
- Camera surveillance
- Automated lighting package
- Whole-house audio, wireless, and network package
- Oversized garages
- Wine cellars
An estate home is an extension of yourself, so our customers choose styles that match their interests and outlook. Some of the styles they favor are :
- Mediterranean: This European style includes Italian features of terracotta and tiles, Greek columns and arches, and Spanish wrought iron and stucco.
- French: This style evokes country homes with arches, stone, and rustic wood beams.
- Modern: The modern style describes many different kinds of contemporary home styles. It has different elements that create a 21st century style, with bright, open spaces, open floor plans, and straight lines in the architecture.
You can also get inspiration from a great website called Houzz, which has a large assortment of design photos to find ideas for your future home. Costa Homebuilders also showcases estate home pictures on this site that you can review. We don’t build cookie cutter homes—we focus on what our customers want and then help them design the home of their dreams.
Estates by Costa: You dream it, we build it. Call us today to learn more about estate homes.